Third Sector Support Wales is a network of support organisations for the third sector in Wales. Our shared goal is to enable the third sector and volunteers across Wales to contribute fully to individual and community well-being, now and for the future.
Third Sector Support Wales is a network of support organisations for the whole of the third sector in Wales. It consists of the 19 local and regional support bodies across Wales, the County Voluntary Councils (CVCs) and the national support body, Wales Council for Voluntary Action (WCVA).
We work with citizens, volunteers and third sector groups to identify and address what matters to them. Our core activities to strengthen the third sector and volunteering focus on:
- Enabling and supporting
- Being a catalyst
- Engaging and influencing
- To achieve our shared goal we collaborate with other key partners across the third sector, the public sector, business, research and funders.
We have four pillars of activity that make up our universal offer, these are:
- Good governance
- Sustainable funding
- Engagement and influencing
Our work is broadly focused on the common themes of:
- Information and advice
- Learning and development
- Networking and communication
- Shaping, influencing and building the social capital and resilience of the sector
- Raising the profile of the sector