There are two things you should know:
- You are not alone
- There are many people who can help you
How can Alzheimer’s Society help? It may take some time to get used to the idea of living with dementia. You may want to find out more about what your illness means or you may want to talk things over in confidence. The Society in Flintshire offers the following services:
- Advice, information and support for people living with dementia; their families and carers by telephone and home visits.
- Family and carers support meetings where people can meet, discuss issues with each other, health professionals or others whose work knowledge and experience may be beneficial to the group for example about welfare rights, benefits information or solicitors.
- Helpline – 0300 222 11 22
- Talking Point – www.alzheimers.org.uk/talkingpoint
- A wide range of information can be accessed on our website www.alzheimers.org.uk.
- Other services may also be available so please ring us to discuss how we can support you.