Amethyst Sexual Assault Referral Centre (SARC) for the North Wales area. Amethyst offers a confidential service for men, women and children who have been sexually assaulted, either recently or in the past.
Amethyst can provide:
- Information on your options if you have been raped or sexually assaulted;
- Advice and support with reporting to the police;
- Information and support if not reporting to the police;
- Sexual Health advice/appointment;
- Emergency contraception;
- Advice Hepatitis and HIV infection; and
- Referral for support and counselling.
Amethyst staff and colleagues are highly trained professionals that are here to support you.
Call 0808 156 36 58 to talk to Crisis Worker.
Amethyst is a joint venture between Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board, North Wales Police and Third Sector organisations.