- Home from Hospital – a 4-6 week service that supports people to regain their independence after a hospital stay, or support that prevents them from being admitted into hospital in the first place. This often involves assisting with practical tasks such as collecting shopping, prescriptions, getting into the community and rebuilding confidence to cope independently. A friendly visits once a week. Telephone 01352 718 374. HFHFlintshire&Wrexham@redcross.org.uk.
- Medical Equipment Loan Service – people in need can have loan of items of medical equipment such as wheelchairs. We operate a delivery and collection service across North Wales. We also offer a Practical Aids to Living service, which enables people to buy mobility aids from walking sticks to rise and recline chairs at reasonable cost. Telephone 01745 828 350.
- Therapeutic Massage Service – we offer a gentle Therapeutic Massage and Befriending for people at times of personal crisis to reduce stress and promote a sense of wellbeing. Telephone 01745 828 330.
- Community Based First Aid – we teach people about life saving skills and humanitarian action in a relaxed way which suits their learning style. Telephone 01745 828 330.
- First Aid at Public Events – highly trained British Red Cross volunteers provide First Aid cover at all types of events in our communities. Telephone 01745 828 330.
Camau Cadarn/Positive Steps Service