Coeliac UKis the leading charity working for people with Coeliac Disease and Dermatitis Herpetiformis (DH). Our mission is to improve the lives of people with Coeliac Disease through support, campaigning and research. We want to see the needs of people with Coeliac Disease and DH recognised by everyone and met in their everyday lives. We do this by:
- Membership of Coeliac UK is available to anyone with an interest in coeliac disease and gluten-free diet. Coeliac UK has around 12,000 new Members joining every year.
- Our Food and Drink Directory lists around 18,000 food and drink products, and is included with membership. Updates are available monthly. It is the essential guide to a wide range of gluten-free food and drink available throughout the UK and is also available online. The online version currently lists over 25,000 gluten-free products.
- Our Helpline is available on 0333 332 2033: Monday to Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm.
- Crossed Grain Magazine is sent out three time a year to all members. It is a lively, vibrant magazine packed full of practical advice and inspirational features written by our team of dedicated experts.
- We have monthly online newsletters which contain the latest news, new product information, medical updates and Food and Drink Directory updates.
- Other online services include our venue guide, listing your favourite places to eat and our recipe database with hundreds of delicious recipes.
- We also provide a range of publications, some of which are free of charge to members or to buy from our shop.
- Our network of hardworking volunteers offer community support with a range of events and talks.