…………..Helping people with Down’s syndrome to live full and rewarding lives.
- We provide information and support for people with Down’s Syndrome, their families and carers, and the professionals who work with them.
- We strive to improve knowledge of the condition.
- We champion the rights of people with Down’s Syndrome.
- We provide an information service on all aspects of living successfully with Down’s Syndrome and have a particular knowledge of how services operate across Wales and what support is available.
- We support a network of volunteer, parent-led Support Groups acrossWales, and can put you in touch with someone local to you, should you wish.
- We provide a comprehensive training service for professionals working with people with Down’s Syndrome living inWales. These are targeted across health, education, social care and voluntary sectors.
- We are always very pleased to hear from anyone who would like to discuss their fundraising ideas with us or those who would like to participate in our events.