Are you aged 18 years or over and living with a physical disability OR do you know someone who is?
- Would you like to meet new people?
- Try new activities?
- Listen to guest speakers talk about relevant issues?
- Attend our enjoyable outings?
If the answer to these questions is YES, then why not come along and join one of our friendly Social Groups?
- Tuesdays Buckley Group at Burntwood Ct Community Centre, Meadow Land, Drury, Flintshire.
- Wednesdays Sandycroft Group at Sandycroft Community Centre, Phoenix Street, Sandycroft, Flintshire.
- Thursdays at Llys Jasmine, Jasmine Court, off Clayton Road, Mold, Flintshire.
- Monday Holywell Group at Holywell Leisure Centre (starting in June 2015). This group will particularly target younger adults 18+ to about 30 but we will not turn anybody away if they are interested in a group that will introduce them to social activities, sports etc.
All groups run from 1pm to 3pm
We advise you call before you drop by as some weeks the groups will be away on outings.