To help and support all people with a physical disability in Flintshire. To promote services and practices that are positive about disability and helpful to our beneficiaries.
- We operate accessible social groups across Flintshire on a Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday in Buckley, Sandicroft and Mold respectively.
- We arrange transport for our members to attend outings and events.
- We offer information and signposting service for all disabilities.
- We offer to assist our members with a form filling service and offer a drop-in photocopying service.
- We hire affordable wheelchair and walker on a daily, weekly or longer hire as required starting from £2.00 per day.
Our Office opening times Monday and Friday 9.30am to 4.30pm; Tuesday to Thursday 9.30am to 1.00pm.