Jigsaw is a voluntary organisation which was set up in September 2011. It is run by parents whose children have been diagnosed with Autism and/or ADHD. Jigsaw provides support to adults, young persons and families who have been diagnosed, are being assessed, or are showing behaviour traits of Autism and/or ADHD.
Jigsaw provides the whole family with opportunities to obtain advice, guidance, information, empathy and understanding from each other and from professional guest speakers during its weekly group sessions. We also provide opportunities to interact in a low sensory environment during our monthly Family Sessions and day trips. All of which are organised free of charge to our families.
Jigsaw currently holds weekly sessions in Denbigh, Colwyn Bay and Rhyl and monthly Family Sessions in Denbigh and Rhyl. We will be opening new weekly and monthly sessions in new areas within North Wales each year, we also have lots of other exciting plans to make Jigsaw bigger and better, so please visit our website for more details or feel free to contact us.
- We hold weekly group sessions during term time only.
- Each Wednesday from 9.30am until 11.30am at Eirianfa Community Centre, Factory Place, Denbigh;
- Each Thursday from 9.30am until 11.30am at Bryn Cadno Community Centre, Bryn Cadno, Colwyn Heights; and
- Each Friday from 12.30pm until 2.30pm at The Oak Tree Centre, Ffordd Las, Rhyl.
- We hold monthly Family Sessions in Eirianfa Community Centre, Denbigh and The Oak Tree Centre, Rhyl. Please visit our website for dates, times and what activities we have planned.