Dedicated staff team fully trained, and has the required skills, knowledge and experience to assist young people in preparing for the future.
Smile 4 Me works with young people, mother and babies, aged 16 years or over and are in the process of moving into independent living.
We also support people suffering from violence and abuse and those who are vulnerable.
Smile 4 Me aims to provide:
- Accommodation with shared facilities.
- 24hr staffing with sleep-in support.
- Comprehensive care planning delivered via a key working system.
- Focussed and timetabled independent living skills training.
- Additional support around work, education, health and emotional well-being.
- Provide flexibility – so young people can make changes and make sure the support they receive enhances their life, not limit it.