Survivors of Bereavement by Suicide exists to meet the needs and break the isolation of those bereaved by the suicide of a close relative or friend.
We are a self-help organisation. Many of our volunteers have themselves been bereaved by suicide. SOBS offer emotional and practical support in a number of ways………..
- Confidential telephone helpline.
- Support information.
- Help by e-mail.
- Group meetings (in a number of locations).
- One-day conferences.
- Residential events.
- Information relating to practical issues and problems.
- SOBS aims to provide a safe, confidential environment in which bereaved people can share their experiences and feelings, so giving and gaining support from each other.
- SOBS also to strive to improve public awareness and maintain contacts with many other statutory and voluntary organisations.
- Suicide recognises no age, social, ethnic or cultural boundaries – neither do SOBS. Our groups are open to any individual.
For information about the North Wales Support Group, please contact Hayley on 01352 755 895 or email Phil at: email@example.com.