FLVC’s new 3RRR (Reset, Resume, Rebound) project supports community venues and outreach support services operating within community buildings.
The service supports Third Sector groups involved in the provision of services within community venues by:
- Providing support to review and improve operational functions and procedures. (e.g. Governance, health & safety, safeguarding, etc.).
- Providing free training on key issues to support safe and effective services within community buildings (Village Halls, Community centres, Third Sector Hubs)
- Supporting community venues to access digital technology to support their operations
- Promoting and supporting the use of our valuable community halls and other buildings that are accessible for the delivery of community-based wellbeing, leisure and learning activities
- Developing a Community Venue Network Forum to facilitate peer support and the sharing of learning and good practice.
Get in touch:
Shaun Darlington, Third Sector Development Officer – (Community Venues)
Tel: 01352 744027