About the network, and the benefits of joining – it’s free!
The North East Wales Wellbeing Network brings together third sector organizations (local, regional and national) operating in Flintshire and Wrexham with an interest in health, social care and well-being.
Membership of the Network is also open to statutory partners and you can join for free.
If you would like to present your service or project at the network event, please contact email@example.com.
Notes and presentations from previous network meetings can be found in the Wellness blog.
The aims of the network are:
• Bringing together third sector organizations to present a collective voice
• Stimulate, inspire, involve and build trust among third sector organizations
• Share information and good practice ideas with other third sector organizations
• Influence the development of health, social care and well-being activities and services in North East Wales
• Ensure that the third sector is an equal partner in the delivery of integrated health, social care and well-being activities and services in North East Wales
Benefits to network members include:
• Receive e-bulletins providing regular news on funding opportunities, training, conferences, good practice and policy and strategy consultations
• Network members are invited to attend bi-monthly meetings to discuss current and relevant issues and develop actions to address health and social care priorities; and an opportunity to network with other third sector organizations and the statutory sector
• Opportunities to promote their services and activities to the Network and their service users
• Have the opportunity to participate in consultation responses relating to health, social care and well-being.
The North East Wales Wellbeing Network is hosted by the North East Wales Wellbeing Team at FLVC and AVOW.
Contact Karen Peters for further details or to join the network: firstname.lastname@example.org or 01352 744015.
NEW Welfare Network E-bulletins Privacy Notice
North East Wales Wellbeing Network Events Privacy Notice
Privacy Notice E-bulletins North East Wales Wellbeing Network (Contributor)
Network dates 2021:
Network meetings will be held virtually until COVID-19 restrictions are lifted. Invitations are sent via the North East Wales Wellbeing Network e-bulletins.
To register to join network meetings, please email email@example.com
Dates for your diary – Networking, learning and sharing across the public, health and third sector
Thursday 4th November 11.00-14.00
Wellbeing Event – for staff and Volunteers of third sector organisations
Thursday 11th November 10.00-12.00
Early years, children young people network – Sharing and Learning session
‘Supporting families in challenging times’
Further information to follow including invitations to contribute to these events.
If you wish to register, please email Karen.firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and contact details and the date(s) you would like to attend.