FLVC organises three networks to bring together those working in the charitable, community and voluntary sector throughout Flintshire.
Click on the network name to find out when meetings are taking place throughout 2020.
- Volunteer Organisers Network – for those who rely on volunteers to support their project(s), and those responsible for recruiting, retaining, safeguarding, developing and co-ordinating volunteers
- North East Wales Wellbeing Network – organised jointly with AVOW, Wrexham’s County Voluntary Council. For staff and volunteers of projects with a focus on health, social care and wellbeing
- Trustee Information Network – for those involved in the set-up of new, or the continuation of existing charitable, community and voluntary organisations and project, including trustees, board members, secretaries and treasurers. The main focus is good governance.
The broad aims of our networks are:
- Create and maintain useful contacts
- Identify & explore opportunities for partnership working
- Sharing of knowledge, experience & best practice
- Seek solutions to issues encountered
- Signpost resources designed to support the work of the third sector