*To accommodate restrictions associated with COVID-19, we’re delivering the level one qualification via Microsoft Teams and Moodle.
Volunteering can be as beneficial for volunteers as it is for the people and causes that volunteers’ support.
Our supported volunteering programmes bring participants closer to the opportunity that’s right for them, combining work towards a level one qualification, with volunteer taster sessions in a range of settings.
- Aged 14 and over
- With autism and/or learning difficulties
- Facing Mental Health Challenges
- Who would like to volunteer but don’t feel ready
Apply to join us, or refer an individual to us by:
The level one qualification in Volunteer Work Skills covers:
- Volunteering – roles, responsibilities, benefits
- Communication skills
- Positive and assertive behaviours
- Group working skills
For more information, to enroll, or to make a programme referral, please contact a Volunteer Development Officer:
Tel: 01352 744016
Tel: 01352 744019
Online programme flyers: