The Bladder & Bowel Community (B&BC) is a UK wide organisation dedicated to helping people manage their continence needs as a result of both bladder and bowel control problems. The online organisation is passionate about raising awareness of these often hidden conditions and provides information and advice services for individuals, patients and health professionals.
B&BC campaigns for better services, treatments and products by working with researchers, individuals and related organisations, and will work towards delivering the kind of services that meet the needs of people affected by these conditions.
The following services are available:
- Helpline – offering confidential, clinical advice from specialist continence nurses and physiotherapists. Tel: 01926 357 220(24-hour answerphone).
- Website – browse information on symptoms, treatments and product choice, and access information resources.
- Just Can’t Wait Toilet Card – a wallet sized card designed to help you gain access to toilets when you’re out and about. This is now available as an app – just search for ‘Toilet Card.’
- Individual Supporter – register online as an individual supporter to get access to all website areas, download resources, and receive our Just Can’t Wait Toilet Card.
- Health Professional Supporter – register online as a Health Professional supporter to gain access to the Resource Centre and Library
- NHS Continence Clinic Database – available via our website through the ‘find a health professional’ search.
- Community Benefits section – where we can offer discounts through partnerships with other organisations.