FLVC - What Do We Do?
FLVC is the umbrella and support organisation for over 1200 voluntary and community groups based in Flintshire. Through a Welsh Government Infrastructure Agreement, our services include :
- Providing information, advice and training regarding governance issues and funding
- Developing and sharing effective volunteering services, including placing volunteers, providing training and sharing good practice regarding volunteer recruitment, management and support
- Identify learning needs within the Third Sector and organising and delivering training
- Identify local issues, representing / reflecting voluntary sector views and concerns to decision makers and influencing local planning
- Developing partnerships with voluntary and statutory organisations
- Working in collaboration with other agencies to develop projects in response to community needs.