Vacancies are posted on behalf of other organisations from across North Wales and the surrounding areas. Please ‘click’ on the job title for further information.
Engagement & Administration Officer – FTWW
- Location: North Wales
- Salary: See vacancy listing
- Hours: Full-time
- Contract: Fixed-term
- Closing Date: 20th April 2020
- Are you passionate about equality for Women and Girls?
- Do you have an interest in Women’s Health?
- Would you like to be part of an innovative and caring organisation that makes Women’s voices heard?
Fair Treatment for the Women of Wales is Wales’s leading patient-led women’s health organisation, providing support, and campaigning for better services.
For further details on all posts, please contact via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Director of Services – Stepping Stones North Wales
Please see the advert below for further information.
Closing Date for applications: Midnight on Sunday, 29th March 2020
Specialist Caseworker – Citizens Advice Gwynedd
- Location: To be discussed, but will be expected to travel across Gwynedd
- Salary: £21,000 – £26,000 per annum, pro rata dependent on experience
- Hours: Up to 37 per week
- Contract: Permanent
- Closing Date: 27th March 2020
- Interviews: Will be held in Caernarfon on 2nd April 2020
We have an exciting position available for an individual to join us as a Caseworker specialising in providing advice with Debt and Welfare Benefit issues.
For further information and to apply, please go to http://www.cabgwynedd.wales/jobs
If you would like to discuss further, please contact Michelle Williams on 01286 682 301 or send an email to email@example.com.
Gambling Service Young People’s Worker – ARA
- Young Person Advert
- Job Specification (E)
- Job Specification Welsh
- Gambling Service Young people GamCare
- Gambling Service Young people Welsh
Citizens Advice Flintshire Vacancies
Head of Services (Conwy & Denbighshire) – DASU
- Salary: £31,512 per annum
- Hours: 37.5 per week
- Closing Date: 30th March 2020
- Interview Date: w/c 6th April 2020
DASU is a specialist organisation supporting people who experience domestic abuse. We are looking for a suitably qualified and highly motivated individual who will appreciate the varied challenges that this role will bring.
This role will take responsibility for the smooth running of all DASU operations in Conwy/Denbighshire. Working with multiple teams across a wide geographical area. You will need to liaise with other departments as well as third parties and report regularly to the CEO and Board of Trustees. You will be good at managing services, teams and budgets, preparing and submitting reports and able to identify and access new funding streams.
Due to the nature of the work, applicants must hold a full UK driving licence and have access to a vehicle with valid business insurance.
Hours may include some evening and weekend work. Annual leave entitlement 25 days plus Bank Holidays.
All DASU posts are subject to Enhanced DBS, and satisfactory work history and reference checks. We will be requesting CV’s and a covering letter outlining suitability and experience specifically for the role. For further information please contact us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Head of Finance – DASU
- Salary: £30,000 – £33,00 (Dependent on qualifications and experience). Annual leave entitlement 25 days plus Bank Holidays.
- Hours: 37.5 per week
- Closing Date: 30th March 2020
- Interview Date: Between 7th – 9th April 2020
Domestic Abuse Safety Unit North Wales LTD is an established and growing Charity with sites across Wrexham, Flintshire, Denbighshire and Conwy.
We are seeking an experienced Head of Finance and HR, who will be responsible for:
· Establishing financial policies and procedures for controlling the Company’s operations in line with the Companies Act, Accounting standards and any other legal and regulatory requirements.
· Producing quarterly management accounts in an accurate and timely manner.
· Managing and maintaining financial books and records.
· Managing day to day work of the finance team including purchase ledger, sales ledger and credit control.
· Preparing monthly payroll information.
· Recommending operational improvements across the business.
· Recommending robust control processes for implementation across the business.
· Developing and implementing effective financial controls and authorisation procedures
· Managing all payment systems and online banking procedures.
· Working with all areas of the business to ensure costs are accurately evaluated and budgeted for.
· Preparing annual budgets and forecasts including revenues and operational costs.
· Liaising with various external and internal stakeholders.
· Preparing and submitting tenders and funding applications
· Implementing and managing HR processes, including liaising with our HR specialist solicitors
· Maintaining accurate asset registers for the organisation
· Managing and reporting on finance and Hr aspects of the organisation risk register
· Candidates that apply should ideally hold a degree in Finance or equivalent, this includes CIMA, ACCA, ACA or AAT qualified with previous experience of working in Finance at a supervisory level, ideally within a Charity.
· You must be analytical, with good attention to detail, possess excellent communication skills and have strong systems skills, in particular Excel and Xero.
· You should hold a full UK driving licence as travel will be required across all offices
Occasional weekend and evening working.
Please apply by sending CV and covering letter outlining suitability and experience specifically for the role to Gaynor.email@example.com.