Vacancies are posted on behalf of other organisations from across North Wales and the surrounding areas. Please ‘click’ on the job title for further information.
Nurse (Children’s Nurses or Adult Nurses (RN) with paediatric experience) – Hope House Children’s Hospice/Ty Gobaith
- Location: Conwy
- Salary: £26,010 – £37,099 per annum, FTE (depending on experience)
- Hours: Full time or part time hours will be considered, within the shift pattern
- Closing Date: 31st May 2020
- Interview Date: TBC
Community Agent Vacancy
The Rainbow Centre Penley, working together with local Community Councils, are looking for a Community Agent to operate in the Community Council areas of Holt, Abenbury and Is y Coed. Applicants must be able to demonstrate that they can proactively engage with and support older people.
Please see the full advert for further information.
Closing date for applications is Monday, 27th May 2020.
PNC Service Assistant – North Wales Police
- Location: St. Asaph Dhq
- Salary: £20,619 – £22,833 per annum
- Hours: 37 per week
- Contract: Permanent
- Welsh Language: Level 3 Welsh language skills are essential for this post
- Closing Date: 4th June 2020
Substance Misuse Coordinator – Caniad
- Base Location: Ty Derbyn, Ysbyty Maelor, Wrexham (to cover Wrexham and Flintshire)
- Salary: £18,848 per annum
- Hours: 37.5 per week
- Closing Date: 5pm on 22nd May 2020
- Interviews: 29th May
Early Intervention Psychosis Recovery Practitioner – Hafal
- Location: Various sites across BCUHB
- Salary: £19,519 – £20,614
- Hours: 22.5 per week
- Closing Date: 25th May 2020
Volunteer Coordinator – Tir Dewi
Tir Dewi is a charity providing a Helpline and Support Service to farmers in crisis across West Wales. These services are provided by a team of volunteers. We have been operating for 4 years and growing rapidly. We are now extending our service into Gwynedd, Conwy and Ynys Môn and are seeking a Volunteer Coordinator who will be based in North Wales.
Further information is available here:
Regional Coordinator for Suicide and Self-Harm Prevention – BCUHB
- Base Location: Bryn-y-Neuadd Hospital, Llanfairfechan
- Salary: £38,890 to £44,503 per annum
- Hours: 37.5 per week
- Contract: Fixed term for 3 years
- Job Reference: 050-AC287-0520
- Closing Date: 3rd June 2020 at 23:59