It is considered that a person asking the North East Wales Wellbeing Team to share information on their behalf can reasonably expect their personal information to be shared on the Daily Digest e-bulletin. That request can be made by written, electronic or oral statement. The following information is provided for clarity about how that information will be used.
The North East Wales Wellbeing Network e-bulletin, called the Daily Digest, is an email newsletter that is sent to anyone who signs up to receive the e-bulletins, at http://eepurl.com/cRom-1. Primarily this includes individuals and organisations that work in health, social care and wellbeing in Flintshire and Wrexham, but it is open to anyone.
The purpose of the e-bulletin is to share information relevant to third sector organisations, employees, volunteers and service users, working in health, social care and wellbeing in Flintshire and Wrexham. This information can include:
- Funding opportunities
- Consultation opportunities
- Events in the area
- Information about new organisations, projects, services and activities
Some of the information shared will already be in the public domain, from sources such as websites, e-bulletins, newsletters, newspapers, or noticeboards.
The information you provide is at your discretion: we will only share what you ask.
How information about you will be used
The information you provide will be:
- Held by FLVC and AVOW through the MailChimp system
- Sent to our subscribers by email
- Displayed in our e-bulletin archive (https://www.flvc.org.uk/en/health-social-care-wellbeing/health-and-wellbeing-newsletter/wellbeing-e-bulletin-archive/)
- Linked to from our Facebook and Twitter accounts
Subscribers may also forward the e-bulletin to colleagues and service users.
Access to your information and correction
If you need any further information please contact email@example.com