Youth Led Grants
Grants of up to £500 are available for young people engaging in a youth led volunteering project.
The grant must be used for voluntary activity on a youth-led project in Flintshire. The majority of young people involved must be between the ages of 14-25 years old. Projects can run until 31st March 2019.
We would welcome applications that support the following priority areas:
- Early Years (0-7 year olds) – activity which supports children to lead healthy, prosperous and fulfilling lives.
- Housing – activity which improves living conditions and tackles homelessness
- Social Care – activity which helps build strong communities and for people to live independent lives for longer.
- Mental Health – activity which improves awareness of mental health conditions or improves the help that people with mental health conditions get.
- Skills and Employability – activity which improves skills and readiness for education or employment.
Closing date for applications is 1st February 2019.
If you have any questions or wish to request an application pack, please contact Chris Ablett on email@example.com or 01352 744000. You can also download the application pack here:
Bryn Gwalia Bowling Club Grant
Grants are available for community groups in and around the Mold area of Flintshire, for one-off initiatives, such as equipment, small capital improvements and events and training. The fund is particularly aimed at Bowling Clubs and other Community/Voluntary groups in the CH7 postcode.
The deadline for this round of applications is Monday 19 March 2019.