Flintshire Community Chest 2021/22
Round one – 1 – 30th April 2021, for a decision in mid May.
Flintshire Community Chest Grants are available to support community activity. Applications are now being accepted from organisations benefiting people from Flintshire for a grant of up to £ 1000. The aim of the grant is to support one off initiatives such as:
• Minor capital projects for example, building repairs and updating internal fixtures and fittings.
• Community events
• Equipment but not consumables*
• Feasibility studies
• Publicity / marketing
• Training and awareness events/courses
• Responding to national, regional or local emergency situations
• Recovery from a national , regional or local emergency situation
Priority will be given to requests from smaller, local organisations in Flintshire.
Grants will only cover 75% of the total cost, so match funding is essential.
Please note, the maximum of £ 1,000 can only be awarded once in a 3 year period. Successful applicants must wait 12 months before reapplying.
Download the application form and guidance notes here:
For more information or for advice or support, please contact: Heather Hicks on Tel: 01352 744004, or email: Heather.Hicks@flvc.org.uk
FLVC Voluntary Services Recovery Fund
Applications for a grant of up to £2,000 are invited from organisations supporting communities in Flintshire. The purpose of the Flintshire Voluntary Services Recovery Fund (VSRF) is to:
- Maintain or increase activities that support the vulnerable during the Coronavirus (Covid-19) pandemic
- Ensure third sector/voluntary sector organisations have the resources needed to deliver vital services for their communities
- Enable third sector/voluntary sector organisations to adapt to meet new needs and respond to new challenges.
- Encourage stringent health & safety protocols during all activities that safeguard third/voluntary sector staff, volunteers and beneficiaries
There is no deadline. The panel meets frequently, with applications that meet the criteria funded on a first come, first served basis. Applications will be assessed on a rolling basis. Grants need to be spent by 30th June 2021.