Governance is the main focus of this network, or, to put it another way, the effective running of a voluntary or community initiative. It’s an opportunity to hear from experts on a range of relevant topics and to discuss current organisational issues with your peers.
You don’t have to be a trustee to be part of the Trustee network. It’s open to anyone involved in the set-up and maintenance of a group, club, organisation, society or association that involves volunteers and/or benefits the community, for example, board and committee members, secretaries and treasurers.
Dates for 2020:
- Tuesday 31st March 2020
- Remaining 2020 dates to be confirmed. Subscribe to the e-bulletin for further information.
We host the network at our office in Corlan, however, if you’d like to invite the network to meet at your organisation or project on occasion, we’ll certainly consider it.
The main aims of the network are to:
- Make and maintain useful contacts
- Seek help to overcome an obstacle
- Share best practice, experience & knowledge
- Find out about relevant resources aimed at supporting trustees in their role